I like the little tricks that help me gain more visibility and traffic for my business in just a couple of minutes per day. Pinterest is now the fastest growing network for content sharing and also great for driving traffic to a website. Creating a business presence on Pinterest these days may be a very smart move and benefit your business a lot.
30 Reasons Why Pinterest Is Good For Small Business
The problem with pinning a photo straight from Facebook is that when you click “Pin it”, you’ll get a pop-up message – “Sorry, can’t pin directly from Facebook.”
Now what? Here is what you need to do:
(before going further, I just want to make sure you already have installed the Pin It button on your toolbar. If you don’t know what I’m talking about or you haven’t done it yet, read here. )
How to pin Facebook to Pinterest in just a few clicks
Right click on your mouse.
- If you use Chrome, choose “Open image in a new tab”
- If you use Firefox, choose “View image” or you can get the Open Image in New Tab addon here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/open-image-in-new-tab/
3. When the new tab opens, click the “Pin it” button already on your toolbar.
4. Choose the board where you want to pin your photo. You can also create a new board in this window and pin your Facebook photo onto it.
Add your website or Facebook page url, # hashtags and some text if you want , choose if you would like to have it post it to Facebook or Twitter and hit the “Pin It” button.
5. That’s all! Simple, right?
Please watch the video tutorial for a live demonstration.
Now it’s your turn!
Enjoy and let me know how this little trick is working for you, in the comments below.
Already on Pinterest? Let’s connect here.