Pinterest is fun, visual, and made it easy for all of us to create boards and market our businesses on the Pinterest platform.
I find that the easiest way to add images to my boards, either from my blog or other blogs, is to have a “Pin It” button added to my toolbar.
Watch the video below to see how you can add a “Pin It” button to your toolbar in less than a minute.
According to Huffingtonpost and based on the results of a Shareaholic report, Pinterest is driving 3x more referrals than Twitter. More than 200,000 publishers who reach over 250 million unique monthly visitors participated in this research. Data were collected for a period of 13 months.
Here is what the results are showing:
– Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter are dominating;
– StumbleUpon and Reddit referrals are declining;
– YouTube and LinkedIn aren’t topping the leaderboard (yet) but they’re growing fast ;
– Google+ isn’t yet very competitive.
So, what do you think ?
Here is how to add the “Pin It”button to your bookmarks bar, step by step :
1. Make sure you have enabled the bookmarks bar on your web browser.
2. Go to pinterest.com and click on the “About Pinterest “ tab.
3. Click on Goodies tab on the top menu.
Question: How do you drive traffic from Pinterest to your website? Share with us in the comments below.