Published on Jan 26, 2013 by Gabi Hirina
Applying a solution to common problems is the way to go in any business including blogging but one of the elements that blogging guru’s really leave out of the equation is the requisite talent required to pull together all the necessary pieces to be a financially successful blogger (writing skills, creative skills, marketing skills, experience, etc.).
Remarkable, original blogs (and writing) will win an audience.
Then we just have to understand what needs our blogs are meeting and who their audiences are if we want to monetize them.
1)If you want to make money in the real world, solve real problems. You need a niche market that people are interested and that can offer decent organic traffic. The fact that people are searching the Internet in order to find solutions to their problems is no longer a secret. See what the problems are in your niche market and offer as much free advices and content as you can.
2)Build a relationship with your readers. Bloggers who make any kind of money are just building trust and credibility with their readers. In other words, it’s not blogging that makes you money, it’s the relationship you build with your readers.
Write to build a relationship. Use the relationship to discover a need. Solve a need to make money… oh wait. That sounds like a business model.:-)
3)You need a business model. If you approach blogging as a business, you can learn to make money with it. If you don’t have a strong business model, you’re not going to make money and just being popular doesn’t mean that you make money.If you simply refuse to quit until you make money, and you accept that you may need to try different approaches until you get it right, you’ll make it work. If you approach it as a way to get famous, or you fall in love with any one topic/persona/approach, your odds start to get worse.
Tools To Help You Run Your Business
To create a blog from scratch is much easier than you may think . This video will show you a step by step tutorial.
Written by two fulltime professional bloggers, this exciting, updated edition of ProBlogger tells you exactly how to launch and maintain a blog that makes money.
- Helps novices choose a blog topic, analyze the market, set up a blog, promote it, and earn revenue.
- Gives aspiring bloggers proven techniques and the tools they need to succeed in building a business from their blogs.
- Reveals 20 key ingredients for a successful blog post.
- Offers solid, step-by-step instruction on how bloggers actually make money, why niches matter, how to use essential blogging tools and take advantage of social media and content aggregators, how to optimize your advertising, and much more.
- Includes techniques for attracting and growing an audience and how to mine new business opportunities beyond your blog.
Photo Credit : http://www.freedigitalphotos.net